Things You Can Do To Protect Your energy
- Sage your home at the beginning of every week to remove negative energy.
- Declutter your living space and donate anything that doesn’t bring you happiness.
- Make a vision board and get it up on the wall so you can see it daily.
- Keep inspiring quotes on your phone to keep you motivated.
- Spend your free hours on self-love.
Protecting Your energy isn’t selfish, especially if you are sensitive or an empath. It can be exhausting for an empath picking up on everyone’s vibes.
Being an empath myself, I have always been hyper – attuned to other people’s moods, good and bad. After being around certain people, I would be left feeling anxious, depressed and exhausted.
Here are some tips to help you manage your sensitivity more effectively and stay centred without absorbing negative energy. Try and distance your self from any energy vampires.
1. If you are picking up on someone’s negative energy, imagine surrounding yourself in a white light like a protective bubble.
2. Practise mediation and be sure to do it before any event, practise on being calm and focus on positivity and love.
3. Set limits on how much time you listen to other peoples problems, set clear boundaries.
4. If someone asks too much of you, just politely say “No”.
You don’t have to explain yourself to anyone, Whether those choices are the right ones can only be determined over time, but that is not the point. You made those choices based on your own experiences and knowledge.
Quote of the day
It is IMPORTANT to take time for yourself and find clarity.
The most important relationship is the one you have with yourself.